The Commando Smock II is an all-season, multi-pocket jacket and offers excellent storage options and functionality. The large hood if required can be quickly removed and is lined with DUPONT TASLAN ripstop nylon. The upper material is impregnated Dupont Teflon and therefore water-repellent. The front and side pockets all have drainage eyelets. The upper arm Velcro patches can be covered with the included matching fabric patches. The shoulders are in the front reinforced with with a double layer of material.
The Commando Smock offers the following:
- Detachable and adjustable wired hood with DUPONT TASLAN Ripstop-Nylon lining.
- Storm collar.
- Two-way front zipper with storm flap.
- Two large bellowed chest pockets.
- Two zippered napoleon pockets.
- Two zip pockets on the inside.
- Two buttoned bellowed cargo pouches.
- Two lower zippered pouches.
- Two buttoned side pouches with zip-opening.
- Large zippered pocket on the back with side zip access.
- One zippered access to the inside.
- Large zippered arm ventilation.
- Large divided mesh pouch on the rear inside.
- 2 divided arm pockets with Velcro patch covers.
- Cordura elbows with removable foam pads.
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs.
- 2 Velcro name tabs.
- 1 Velcro rank tab.
Material: 50% polyester/ 50% cotton ripstop
Weight: approx.1.800 g
Size: XXL (+ 5,00 EUR)
from 199,00 EUR
Tax included, Shipping from 2,99 €